Below are links to the statutory requirements for school information. If you need any further information then please contact Mrs Caner, the Office Manager, Tel: 01438 832 394
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Key Stage assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil premium report
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Special educational needs (SEN) report
- Equality objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies - If you require a paper copy of the information on our school website, then please contact the school office.
For data security issues please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following email address: DPO@kimpton.herts.sch.uk
Promoting British Values in our School
At Kimpton we believe that we are instrumental in ensuring that our children grow into good citizens with an understanding of right and wrong. Our British Values are part of our social curriculum to promote these attributes.
All our policies can be found by visiting our school Policies page.